Christian Minister Gives God Credit for Vibrating Poster Caused by A/C Unit

bindeweede
Site Admin

Christian Minister Gives God Credit for Vibrating Poster Caused by A/C Unit

Post by bindeweede »

… I just wanted to tell you one other thing… I had an interesting thing that happened yesterday. For years now… my chair’s over there, and I sit in that chair in the living room… And we say it’s kind of like a big La-Z-Boy chair. And right above me is a big old poster sign that we bought… just says “Proud to be American.” It’s got red, white and blue on it. So I’ve had that for years behind me.

I’m sitting there. And all of a sudden, there’s this noise behind me, and I look behind me and the picture is buzzing… Literally, the picture is buzzing!… What in the world? Because I couldn’t figure out where the noise was coming — it was coming from that photo. I finally knocked on the photo and it stopped it from vibrating except the buzzing. I took my finger back and it started buzzing again.

Well, it turns out that in the natural, it was picking up the sympathetic vibrations from the air conditioning unit, which was right outside.

For some reason, everything aligned — the stars aligned and the vibrations started connecting with each other — and all of a sudden, it’s vibrating, my picture, that, as far as I know, has never vibrated before. At least I haven’t noticed it.

But things like that is God. You talk about intelligence… God is speaking that this is a time when He wants us to be proud to be Americans. We’re not going into a time where we’re sorry for all the sins we’ve done as Americans, and so we don’t want to even be Americans… A lot of that’s going on out there.
https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/202 ... -a-c-unit/
Tony.Williams

Re: Christian Minister Gives God Credit for Vibrating Poster Caused by A/C Unit

Post by Tony.Williams »

:lol