God's buddy to speak at Trump's inauguration

Abdul Alhazred

God's buddy to speak at Trump's inauguration

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Inauguration speaker Franklin Graham: God allowed Donald Trump to win
Crux (Roman Catholic outfit, oddly enough)
WASHINGTON — The Reverend Franklin Graham isn’t sure which Scripture he’ll read at the January 20 inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump.The evangelist and head of both the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and international relief organization Samaritan’s Purse won’t get to make remarks at the event, but he will get to pick his own Bible passage, which could say a lot.

To punish us for our impiety?

You know, like God "allowed" the Babylonians to destroy the Jewish Temple and all that other bad stuff?
Yes, that one.
Matt

Re: God's buddy to speak at Trump's inauguration

Post by Matt »

Are we supposed to read something in to that? I God really existed then he also allows polio and genocidal rape squads . Doesn't mean we have to accept any of that without complaint or struggle. I means as awful as Trump is, he's pretty low down the list of things than a omnipotent, beneficent God would not allow.

http://izquotes.com/quote/342329
polomint38

Post by polomint38 »

Matt wrote:I God really existed
Mistyping of "if God really existed"
or Matt declarimg, as we all knew deep down, that he is the all knowing master of existence.
Last edited by polomint38 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt

Post by Matt »

polomint38 wrote:
Matt wrote:I God really existed
Mistyping of "if God really existed"
or Matt declarimg, as we all knew deep down, that he is the all knowing master of existence.
Just baby sitting whilst the big guy goes on a bender with Cthulu. How did I do: 2016 wasn't that bad was it?
Tony.Williams

Post by Tony.Williams »

Matt wrote: Just baby sitting whilst the big guy goes on a bender with Cthulu. How did I do: 2016 wasn't that bad was it?
Absolutely brilliant, compared with 1348... you were on duty then as well, I presume? (All of a sudden, human history might be beginning to make sense )