Fake Syrian passports

chaggle

Fake Syrian passports

Post by chaggle »

Strange how fake Syrian passports were found on the dead gunmen/bombers in Paris.

Obviously points to a false flag job.
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con
Abdul Alhazred

Re: Fake Syrian passports

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

chaggle wrote:Strange how fake Syrian passports were found on the dead gunmen/bombers in Paris.

"False flag".

You mean not really ISIS?
Yes, that one.
Brian1945

Post by Brian1945 »

Of course it's ISIS. To me the conveniently placed passport suggests that it was planted knowing that it would be traced to the Greek island entry point and give the impression that one of the attackers was a refugee. This can only mean that ISIS are trying to stir up ill feeling in Europe towards the refugees. A widespread backlash against the refugees would serve ISIS well.
Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

All it tells me is that ISIS has access to fake or stolen passports.

Pretty straightforward.
Yes, that one.
chaggle

Post by chaggle »

Brian1945 wrote:Of course it's ISIS. To me the conveniently placed passport suggests that it was planted knowing that it would be traced to the Greek island entry point and give the impression that one of the attackers was a refugee. This can only mean that ISIS are trying to stir up ill feeling in Europe towards the refugees. A widespread backlash against the refugees would serve ISIS well.
Quite. Social media has been full of this over the last few days with the loonies pointing to the Syrian passport as 'proof' of er... something.

I see no reason to go beyond what you have said or even just 'shock, horror, criminal uses false passport'.

As soon as you ask a loony exactly what they find so sinister about it they go all coy. I'm finding the extent and depth of belief in conspiracies is growing and getting quite worrying right now - or maybe I'm just noticing it more.
chaggle

Post by chaggle »

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
chaggle wrote:Strange how fake Syrian passports were found on the dead gunmen/bombers in Paris.

"False flag".

You mean not really ISIS?
I mean whatever the loonies mean by false flag I suppose.

Probably ISIS. But as we know, ISIS was created by and is funded, trained and armed by the CIA because Obama is a Muslim. The false passport proves it.
chaggle

Re: Fake Syrian passports and other ISIS conspiracies...

Post by chaggle »

There are many videos and articles like this going around at the moment and lots of people seem to be taking notice.

(To switch to full screen, click the Full screen icon in the bottom corner of the video player.

To exit out of full screen, press Esc on your keyboard or click the Full screen icon again.)