Labour politician fathered a child with an alien

Matt

Labour politician fathered a child with an alien

Post by Matt »

http://news.uk.msn.com/trending-blog/la ... h-an-alien

‘What will happen is that we will hold hands and I will say “I’m ready” and then the technology I don’t understand will take us up to a craft orbiting the earth,’ he said.
Croydon13013

Re: Labour politician fathered a child with an alien

Post by Croydon13013 »

This nutter was on the C4 documentary last week that Chris French reviewed here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2013/ ... -channel-4

There are quite rigorous screening processes involved in becoming a Labour candidate for a council seat. You have to sign a declaration that includes a "catch all" clause about doing nothing to embarrass the party. If I was in his local party, or was an official of the party in his area, I would be complaining about him.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an
Tony Williams

Post by Tony Williams »

Croydon13013 wrote: There are quite rigorous screening processes involved in becoming a Labour candidate for a council seat.
Clearly, the aliens were in charge of the screening. :hyp
Croydon13013

Post by Croydon13013 »

Tony Williams wrote: Clearly, the aliens were in charge of the screening.
That explains so much. There's obviously a widespread alien consipracy across the Labour Party to get complete nutters elected.

Although, of course, it was the Tories who got a grey into 10 Downing Street from 1990 to 1997.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an
Zep

Post by Zep »

The cogs are slipping with this one...unless it is a deliberate attempt to get ousted from a lame duck on a full pension? The "Corporal Klinger" Maneuver?