Major Employment Opportunity.

bindeweede
Site Admin

Major Employment Opportunity.

Post by bindeweede »

Earlier today, I received a "Mind, Body, Soul" booklet giving details of a forthcoming event at Alexandra Palace - 23rd-25th October. I attended one of these events a few years ago, mainly to see Gary Mannion demonstrate "Psychic Surgery", and they keep sending me the brochures. (By the way, according to a site I stumbled across a couple of weeks ago, Mannion is now Australian, but that's another story.)

On the back cover of the brochure is a lovely picture of Sally Morgan - "Britain's best loved Psychic". She, with an associated company, is recruiting PSYCHIC READERS. "We pride ourselves in high quality, honest and compassionate readings." Anyway, if any visitors to this forum are interested, here are some relevant features -
24/7 work available, Work from home, good rates, paid weekly, Recruiting psychics, clairvoyants, mediums, tarot readers, SMS work available - must be PC literate and good typist, Telephone reader vacancies, Full regulatory training given.

I do wonder what this "regulatory training" involves. I won't be posting a contact number as anyone sufficiently deluded into thinking they have psychic abilities should be able to find it for themselves.

As well as many stalls selling a wide range of goods and services, there is a wide selection of "Experience Zone" sessions - all free. The "Chakra Dancing" caught my eye in particular. Then there are various Workshops - additional payment required - again with a wide range of topics. One that caught my eye is given by a man - I won't give the name - who " developed incredible abilities allowing him to change someone's reality by editing their cosmic blueprint & upgrading their frequency." He has "successfully removed tumours, restored eyesight, and dissolved fibromyalgia & more." Well, that's what it says in the brochure.

There are some quite well-known names at the shows too. Craig Hamilton-Parker will explain what happens after death, ( I imagine that won't take long), Dr David Hamilton will explain "The Science of Self Love", and TJ Higgs will demonstrate Mediumship. Then there is the demonstration of Psychic Surgery by Stephen Turoff (£10).

So apart from income enhancement, there's probably something for everyone.

Adult £12. Concession £10 on the door.
Croydon13013

Re: Major Employment Opportunity.

Post by Croydon13013 »

bindeweede wrote: I won't be posting a contact number as anyone sufficiently deluded into thinking they have psychic abilities should be able to find it for themselves.
Who was it (Richard Wiseman?) who used to keep doing that gag: "If you believe in telekinesis please raise your hand; if you think that you have telekinetic powers then please raise my hand."

bindeweede wrote: Dr David Hamilton will explain "The Science of Self Love",
:rofl
thIS sIGnaTure iS an
Zep

Post by Zep »

The same thing here is known as the "Mind, Body, Wallet Festival".
Tinkerbell

Post by Tinkerbell »

Croydon13013 wrote:
Ketchup wrote: Could be a nice day out altogether.
Could be a nice day out.

(old Abrams Zucker Zucker joke)
Am I alone in not understanding the joke?
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

No you aren't, Tink. :sh
chaggle

Post by chaggle »

I think it's a very obscure Airplane! reference but I'm not sure...
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con
Croydon13013

Post by Croydon13013 »

chaggle wrote:I think it's a very obscure Airplane! reference but I'm not sure...
>sigh< I'm too good and far too clever for you lot.

As I said, an old Abrams Zucker Zucker joke. They were the writers, directors, etc, of Airplane! So chaggle gets 5/10 could do better.

Person onstage in an old music hall says: "could be a nice day out altogether", everyone in the audience replies: "could be a nice day out".

Even polomint would have got that one, if he wasn't chained up in my dungeon at the moment.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

:y That is something of what we are all totally aware.
Ketchup

Post by Ketchup »

Croydon13013 wrote:
chaggle wrote:I think it's a very obscure Airplane! reference but I'm not sure...
>sigh< I'm too good and far too clever for you lot.

As I said, an old Abrams Zucker Zucker joke. They were the writers, directors, etc, of Airplane! So chaggle gets 5/10 could do better.

Person onstage in an old music hall says: "could be a nice day out altogether", everyone in the audience replies: "could be a nice day out".

Even polomint would have got that one, if he wasn't chained up in my dungeon at the moment.
Shirley chaggle deserves more than a measly 5/10. (round about the 06:30 point ...)

(To switch to full screen, click the Full screen icon in the bottom corner of the video player.

To exit out of full screen, press Esc on your keyboard or click the Full screen icon again.)

~ Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday ~
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

:evil: Either I don't really GET it or it's not actually very funny...