" Gary Mannion discovers the world "

Ketchup

" Gary Mannion discovers the world "

Post by Ketchup »

Join Intenational Psychic Surgeon Gary Mannion and renowned Psychical research Trisha Robertson as they talk about Psychic Sugery and Physical research.

Find out about the range of scientific evidence there is for the paranormal and spiritually related topics.

During the show Gary and Trisha will be taking calls from the public answer all your questions related to the subject.

It is often said the truth is out there. Tonight come and find out for yourself.

(You can call your questions in through Skype for free and talk to us live on the show)
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/discoverth ... l-research

:|
~ Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday ~
Asthmatic Camel

Re: " Gary Mannion discovers the world "

Post by Asthmatic Camel »

The truth is out there, but nobody is going to find it on this show.

As this site is rather polite, and I don't want to spam it with asterisks, expressing my true feelings, Tossers will have to suffice.
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

"Gary Mannions"?? Oh God, don't let there be more than one of them doing "Psychic Sugery".
Asthmatic Camel

Post by Asthmatic Camel »

Add in the production crew etc. and you have multiple Tossers.

Yes, with A CAPITAL T.
JonDonnis

Post by JonDonnis »

Gary Mannion has annoyed me for so many years now.
I created an entire website dedicated to exposing him, yet still here he is peddling his lies and bullshit.
I helped Emeka Onono make a BBC3 documentary on Mannion (bit of a mistake on my part and a terrible documentary).

The only good thing I can take from what I did, is that perhaps just perhaps it stopped him or encouraged him not to get a bigger profile, to get his own tv show and so on.

Sometimes conmen like this come up, make huge amounts of money then disappear, I hope that Mannion has at least not made the huge amounts of money he could have done had he made it big on TV.

But I am waiting, and I am always watching for the next big psychic, because when they come along, I will unleash all manner of fury on them.

Think of BadPsychics has relaxed chilled out beast, leave it alone and it will make the odd bit of noise, but generally keep to itself, but prod it, or step on it, and all hell will be unleashed and will run wild in a way not seen since 1980s Hulkamania!
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

JonDonnis wrote: I created an entire website dedicated to exposing him, yet still here he is peddling his lies and bullshit.
True, but as many people know, it was Julia who collected and wrote up the material.
JonDonnis

Post by JonDonnis »

bindeweede wrote:
JonDonnis wrote: I created an entire website dedicated to exposing him, yet still here he is peddling his lies and bullshit.
True, but as many people know, it was Julia who collected and wrote up the material.
Yes of course, Julia was a great writer, and she did a lot for me over the years on BadPsychics and it is very much appreciated.

But you also need to remember that to write is easy, to be heard is very difficult.
Having a platform is sometimes as important if not more so than what it is you have to say.

I have seen so many really good skeptics, writers and so on, completely waste their time with tiny audiences.
Its like being the worlds greatest footballer but only playing 5 a side behind closed doors with 9 blind players.
Whats the point!

I am lucky, in that I not only know how to write, I also know how to be heard.
Dr B

Post by Dr B »

Did someone say something??????
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

Still time to register folks. But you need to be vetted, even if you can afford the air fare. And those oh so searching questions....
Have you attending a seance with Gary Mannion before?
http://www.123contactform.com/form-1266 ... ation-Form
Dubious Dick

Post by Dubious Dick »

No doubt desperate to prevent a skeptical spy gaining access and doing a Colin Fry on him i.e. exposing his lame conjuring tricks. Trumpets anyone?
chaggle

Post by chaggle »

... also gleaning snippets of info so he can amaze his marks with his abilities maybe?
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con
Dubious Dick

Post by Dubious Dick »

Yep. Forgot that angle. What a cheekie conman chappie our Gary is.
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

Mannion spewing "ectoplasm", I presume.

SO convincing. :s
Dubious Dick

Post by Dubious Dick »

Cheesecloth anyone?

It certainly doe make one gag to see him trotting out this old garbage.

Mannion takes 'mediumship' back to the nineteenth century.

This seems like a classic case of resurrecting cons for a new generation who have not heard or have forgotten about the last time they were trotted out.

It is interesting to note that Colin Fry seems to have noved away from the physical 'mediumship' after the trumpet incident, presumably when he realised that it was too easy to be caught out, whereas Gazzer has gone the other way. I would so love to see him caught in the act a la Fry!
Ketchup

Post by Ketchup »

A "SMALL ACCOUNT OF GARY MANNION PHYSICAL MEDIUMSHIP SEANCE JUNE 6 TH 2014"

http://www.gilbertsanctuary.co.uk/GM.htm
PRE SÉANCE PREPARATION
NORMAL SAFE AND PROFESSIONAL PROCEEDURES ENSUED AS ALWAYS… Disclaimer forms are signed, each sitter has a metal detector scan and the medium is also searched. Prior to this two independent people check the sacred space séance room… …..
It has always been the practise to remove shoes, jackets, jewellery, metal of any kind, and to leave behind all electrical equipment and personal belongings.
Indeed ... No respectful practise should be without its Pic ID. :rofl
Pic ID is now essential at every sit even if the medium decides not to check all individually, this is respectful practise and noone would sit without this information…

and to conclude: (Karma, perhaps?)
We let earth energy into the room now to cool after closing prayer, and deroast the medium, and cut him out (((:-

and the line-up for the near future:
http://heyevent.com/event/1593998470843 ... ry-mannion
~ Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday ~