Concerns over 'psychic healer' who claims ghost doctors can heal arthritis

bindeweede
Site Admin

Concerns over 'psychic healer' who claims ghost doctors can heal arthritis

Post by bindeweede »

Concerns have been raised over a TV psychic medium who claims 'ghost doctors' can heal pain from conditions such as arthritis.

Jeanette Wilson, a former bank manager, is touring the UK making claims including that she can remove the need to wear glasses, while also spreading anti-vaccination messages.
Pretty sure we've come across these sort of claims before?? :lol

"I wear white so that any energies taken off the patient, the recipients of the healing, don’t contaminate my energy fields." I should jolly well think so. :clap
Criticism of Ms Wilson's claims have been shared by charity The Good Thinking Society, which promotes scientific scepticism, and worries that some of her guests will shun mainstream medical treatment.

Michael Marshall, project director at the society, told the ECHO: "We are concerned that Ms Wilson’s show could encourage sick and vulnerable people to come along so that she can perform a so-called healing on them, with no good evidence that those healings are effective.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li ... o-16508477
chaggle

Re: Concerns over 'psychic healer' who claims ghost doctors can heal arthritis

Post by chaggle »

The 56-year-old medium and author also promotes products including purple rice powder, a supplement which its makers claims benefits health, available at £85 per tub from her website.

In one part of her Chester show, she suggests that the "purple powder" is recommended for older people to "keep their vibrations up" and says to one audience member: "We do need you on the purple powder, ok?"
:???:
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con
Matt

Re: Concerns over 'psychic healer' who claims ghost doctors can heal arthritis

Post by Matt »

That explains the Merkel shakes - she's been on the purple powder to keep her vibrations up.