The Mabus Case.

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by guest »

Zep wrote:
Croydon13013 wrote:Why is Markuze such a fan of people he clearly has nothing in common with, when he spews such hate towards other people that he doesn't even know anything about?
Basically because he is not sane, probably schizoid. So don't expect him to argue or respond in a cogent manner. His postings are the product of someone clearly in need of psychiatric help. He leans on Nostradamus because he thinks there is something in the scribblings of an ancient French drunk. He can't let it go because to do so would pull out the only crutch he has that makes him get up each day.

Also he's posting as "Dennis" and has given up pretending he's a "dear friend of Dennis". It's a step towards accepting some honesty, but he's also admitted to posting in defiance of court orders.

Again, UNTRUE...

All we are interested is PROVING James Randi WRONG!

Post by guest »

Again, UNTRUE...

All we are interested is PROVING James Randi WRONG using the SIMPLEST AND SHORTEST ROUTE!

As for the courts interfering with FREE SPEECH, let's quote Mozart from the FILM

"Mozart: It's unbelievable, the director has actually torn up a huge section of my music. They say I have to rewrite the opera. But it's perfect as it is! I can't rewrite what's perfect!"
Zep

Post by Zep »

Dennis, you have failed completely to even make a sane statement. You have also failed to apply for the JREF challenge. So your "proof" of anything has not even started. Nothing to do with free speech. You are simply making no sense at all. Repeating your past rubbish does not make it valid. It's still rubbish.

Post by guest »

Anyways, the conversation is going nowhere

I call you an IDIOT and you do the same likewise

What we can be certain of is that the name James Randi will be forgotten 200 years from now but the NOSTRADAMUS name will be remembered...

Post by guest »

After years of Search Engine Optimization we left a little souvenir before we go...

see if you can catch the IRONY...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ICpvT ... e=youtu.be
Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

If it were not for the death threats, and then actually showing up at the conference, all the heaps of internet annoyance would not amount to anything or be evidence of anything.

Modulo the death threats, I've seen worse.

Making death threats is illegal everywhere and being an "internet loon" is not an issue.
Yes, that one.

Post by guest »

abdul go back to the "excellent folk" at skeptical community. (Minor edit - Admin.)

ancient depeche mode song covered so well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFPlGDKgiYc

Post by guest »

one final STROKE to FINISH THE MASTERPIECE!

Post by guest »

Post by guest »

Let's call it the TWEET that CHANGED THE WORLD!
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

Time to talk to yourself somewhere else.