The Mabus Case (2)

The Mabus Case (2)

Post by guest »

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH

CANADA

PROVINCE OF Quebec IN THE MATTER OF
Tim Farley vs Dennis Markuze

I, DENNIS MARKUZE, of the City of MONTREAL, in the Province of QUEBEC, DO SOLEMNLY DECLARE THAT:

1. I am the person named in, and who subscribed, the AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH dated the 3rd day of February, 2014

2. To the best of my knowledge and belief, the matters and facts in it are true.

3. Where matters specifically stated in it are made upon information and belief, I believe them to be true.
AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH FOR DISMISALL OF ALL CHARGES:
THIS DOCUMENT IS FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD AND THE COURT RECORD:

For over 40 years a man by the name of James Randi, founder of the James Randi Educational foundation (JREF), has challenged anyone to provide proof of the paranormal and that he would pay them $1,000,000 if they could. Hundreds have tried and all have failed the test.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

We accepted the challenge.

Ever since I have been attacked, harassed, and targeted by atheists and skeptics from all over the world. They have made up lies and accusations against me. Threatened me and my family, and done whatever they can to silence me.

I plead guilty last time in court because I was under duress and did not really understand what was going on. The media ran a false story on me even before I was tried, disgracing me publicly. They were building an unlawful case against me even before I was heard.

I am a Christian being charged for my controversial ideas on religion and politics not for any offense. People have published and republished my work all over the internet. Online strangers thousands of kilometers away have misrepresented my words, fabricated threats to silence me, to have me arrested, to seize my property, to imprison me, to take away my rights. The charges laid on me are based on hearsay and conjecture and wish. These are subjective charges, and the only party that has really been injured has been me!

Farley doesn’t like what I have to say about him and his organization, the James Randi Foundation, an atheist group, of which he is a senior member. But most importantly he does not want the public to see how we won the paranormal prize, and is doing everything in his power to prevent us from revealing how we did it.

But here is how we won the paranormal challenge:

http://storify.com/deltoidmachine/how-w ... 000-parano

Apart from providing proof of the supernatural, my actual ideas center upon the utter waste of intelligence used in the ideology of atheism and the importance of peace and disarmament for the planet, and the terrible costs of war. My real words can be found here not the broken fragments they produce to use as lies to condemn me.

These claims of alleged harassment are unfounded and based on presumption, and I believe no evidence to the contrary and none exists.

AND I make this declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

Re: The Mabus Case (2)

Post by guest »

WHAT'S THE HARM OF AN IDIOT?

Krelnik = Tim Farley
As you see he is “going to do my best” to get Mabus

arrested. Farley says he needs more “help,” in other

words, punishment. He is directly threatening his

freedom by using the threat of police, full knowing the

tenuous legal situation he is in. And he can't even be

sure that Mabus is posting or someone else! “The

authorities” must get “involved” because he cannot

defeat the arguments using logic but only threat and

intimidation. He is stalking the entire internet to

find Mabus, to expose him, to get him "fixed". This

shows premeditation and that he has a clear agenda to

get Mabus locked up. He is in no imminent danger i.e,

“get him picked up this week,” and he is trying to do

whatever he can to get him in trouble because he does

not like what he has to say about the James Randi

Organization, a group of atheist cyberbullies.
Zep

Post by Zep »

davidstrauss wrote:AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH

CANADA

PROVINCE OF Quebec IN THE MATTER OF
Tim Farley vs Dennis Markuze

I, DENNIS MARKUZE, of the City of MONTREAL, in the Province of QUEBEC, DO SOLEMNLY DECLARE THAT:

1. I am the person named in, and who subscribed, the AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH dated the 3rd day of February, 2014

2. To the best of my knowledge and belief, the matters and facts in it are true.

3. Where matters specifically stated in it are made upon information and belief, I believe them to be true.
AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH FOR DISMISALL OF ALL CHARGES:
THIS DOCUMENT IS FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD AND THE COURT RECORD:

For over 40 years a man by the name of James Randi, founder of the James Randi Educational foundation (JREF), has challenged anyone to provide proof of the paranormal and that he would pay them $1,000,000 if they could. Hundreds have tried and all have failed the test.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

We accepted the challenge.

Ever since I have been attacked, harassed, and targeted by atheists and skeptics from all over the world. They have made up lies and accusations against me. Threatened me and my family, and done whatever they can to silence me.

I plead guilty last time in court because I was under duress and did not really understand what was going on. The media ran a false story on me even before I was tried, disgracing me publicly. They were building an unlawful case against me even before I was heard.

I am a Christian being charged for my controversial ideas on religion and politics not for any offense. People have published and republished my work all over the internet. Online strangers thousands of kilometers away have misrepresented my words, fabricated threats to silence me, to have me arrested, to seize my property, to imprison me, to take away my rights. The charges laid on me are based on hearsay and conjecture and wish. These are subjective charges, and the only party that has really been injured has been me!

Farley doesn’t like what I have to say about him and his organization, the James Randi Foundation, an atheist group, of which he is a senior member. But most importantly he does not want the public to see how we won the paranormal prize, and is doing everything in his power to prevent us from revealing how we did it.

But here is how we won the paranormal challenge:

http://storify.com/deltoidmachine/how-w ... 000-parano

Apart from providing proof of the supernatural, my actual ideas center upon the utter waste of intelligence used in the ideology of atheism and the importance of peace and disarmament for the planet, and the terrible costs of war. My real words can be found here not the broken fragments they produce to use as lies to condemn me.

These claims of alleged harassment are unfounded and based on presumption, and I believe no evidence to the contrary and none exists.

AND I make this declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.
Hello Dennis! Hope you are well! You forgot to provide a residential address or any current contact information on your affidavit, so it is not actually valid. As far as the Quebec courts are concerned, you could be just some crazy person with a word-processor trying to prank them. Also, what do you expect the courts to do with this statement? Arrest Mr Farley and charge him with something? If so, what? And I'm sure Mr Farley, a US resident citizen and not a Canadian, will be quaking in his boots at this "statement" of yours.

Dennis, get help. Go see your medical professionals immediately.

Cheers
Croydon13013

Post by Croydon13013 »

t's kind of Mr Markuze to update us himself on the latest news. Clearly he is still suffering from mental problems.

He remains completely incapable of explaining how he thinks he won the JREF $1m. If the above "AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH" was really handed to a court then his delusional state would be obvious to them.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an
Matt

Post by Matt »

Croydon13013 wrote:If the above "AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH" was really handed to a court then his delusional state would be obvious to them.
I've a feeling that it will be.
Tinkerbell

Post by Tinkerbell »

How we won the James Randi $1,000,000 Paranormal Challenge
Having looked at the link I am still not sure exactly what was done to make anybody think they had won? Remote viewing of some kind? I would like to know.
Zep

Post by Zep »

Dennis Makuze is seriously off his twig, not even tangentially impinging on reality. He is not in control of himself, he has physically threatened people at skeptic events and is under Quebec court orders at this time. I'm definitely no expert on mental health nor a doctor nor an actor who plays one, but even I can see Dennis needs professional psychiatric help. So please don't hold any expectation that his claims and statements vis-a-vis his "evidence" make any sense. They don't and they probably never will until then.

Dennis posting here is in clear violation of an undertaking he made to the Canadian courts last year. As I recall, he was not post his diatribes on social media or the internet, and he would undertake appropriate treatment. I've notified Tim Farley in the USA (whatstheharm.net), who is more closely across this subject and is also one of Dennis' "targets". I suspect Binde has too.

Meanwhile, don't try to reason with him - he won't reason back. And he usually doesn't return after one of these wall-of-hate posts. I was hoping to get some contact details from him - he tends to be elusive in that regard.
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

Tink, just to give you some idea of this man's issues, I've copied a post Tim Farley put up on the JREF Forum on Jan 28th.
Squeegee if you'd like to see the death threats I've received, there's a nice selection in my post on his first arrest and his second arrest.

I have tons more screen shots filed away, mostly from his Twitter rampages from January to August 2011. In my case they include such phrases as:

"farley you die today, you little idiot" (Jan 20, 2011)
"I am going to execute you [redacted]....the police will not save you..." (Jan 20, 2011)
"I spoke to God yesterday and he wants you DEAD..." (Jan 21, 2011)
"you [redacted] die today... you do not survive the apocalypse..." (Jan 22, 2011)
"my job consists of kicking in your blaspheming heads" (Feb 2, 2011)
"we are going to KICK YOUR [REDACTED] HEAD IN..." (May 22, 2011)
"tim I am going to BEAT THE [REDACTED] OUT OF YOU... you LOST THE WAR..." (April 19, 2011)
"u die today" (April 22, 2011)
"we are going to exterminate you shortly" (May 6, 2011)
"we are going to beat the [redacted] out of you, u little lying sack of [redacted]..." (May 7, 2011)
"we are going to execute you, tim..." (May 18, 2011)
"we are going to execute you little lying sacks of [redacted]" (May 21, 2011)
"we're going to CUT OFF YOUR HEAD" (June 8, 2011)
"u die today, farley the end of america" (June 13, 2011)
"we are going to cut off your LYING HEAD,farley how to deal with a BUNCH OF LITTLE NAZIS!" (June 15, 2011)
"the beheading of tim farley" (June 21, 2011)
"we are going to torture you before we execute you" (July 27, 2011)
"you are a little lying [redacted]...and we're going to hurt you" (July 27, 2011)
"you are a little sack of [redacted] and deserve a beating like NO OTHJER...." (July 27, 2011)
Asthmatic Camel

Post by Asthmatic Camel »

He's not a well man.

(To switch to full screen, click the Full screen icon in the bottom corner of the video player.

To exit out of full screen, press Esc on your keyboard or click the Full screen icon again.)

Croydon13013

Post by Croydon13013 »

Latest Dennis Markuze news is that his court case on Nov 21st was put back to 5 Feb 2015. He seems to get away with year after year of delay!

However he has been quiet for a while so perhaps he is getting the treatment that he needed.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

Tim Farley confirmed that yesterday on international skeptics.
The sentencing for that latest guilty plea is this Thursday, February 5. Expect to see an article in the Montreal Gazette in conjunction with that.
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

Last night Tim Farley posted this.
UPDATE: I just received an email from the police in Montreal that Markuze’s case will NOT be resolved tomorrow, because of new information they’ve received. I’m guessing this is because the prosecutor saw that article in the Gazette – the whole issue of Markuze saying one thing in court and something else outside court is a serious thing.
http://doubtfulnews.com/2015/02/markuze ... -tomorrow/
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

Further update.
According to today’s article in the Montreal Gazette, the court has set June 3, 2015 to hear the testimony of the psychiatrist, and then sentencing can presumably proceed. So we have yet another wait of several months to get some resolution.
https://skeptools.wordpress.com/2015/02 ... s-markuze/
Zep

Post by Zep »

As long as he keeps off the internet, getting a psychiatric assessment might be progress for him....
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

A St-Laurent man with mental health problems who admitted he has threatened several people over the Internet because he disagreed with their atheistic opinions has received a sentence that requires him to follow psychiatric treatment for three years.
http://montrealgazette.com/news/local-n ... ychiatrist