UFOs coming back into fashion again?

Croydon13013

UFOs coming back into fashion again?

Post by Croydon13013 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-29342407

Resurrecting a 1954 sighting! It'll be Roswell next...
thIS sIGnaTure iS an
Dubious Dick

Re: UFOs coming back into fashion again?

Post by Dubious Dick »

Bloody BBC playing tabloid again. Absolutely no good reason for bringing this load of old nonsense up again excepta s clickbait. No doubt Messrs Pope and Icke will be happy though.
Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Surely they never were "out"?
Yes, that one.
Croydon13013

Post by Croydon13013 »

Abdul Alhazred wrote:Surely they never were "out"? :mrgreen:
I don't know about the US, but in the UK they have been out of fashion for quite some time. It's been "ghosts, ghosts, ghosts" for the last ten years. Hauntings, "psychics" talking to the dead, people in dark rooms looking scared.

Neither newspapers or TV have had much to say about flying saucers and aliens. The UFOnuts have been quiet too. Lots of new ghost hunting clubs, dwindling numbers of loonies sitting on hilltops with binoculars watching the skies (probably loads watching dogging sites).
thIS sIGnaTure iS an
Tony Williams

Post by Tony Williams »

Can't say I've heard anything about crop circles for a while, either. Pity really, I had a good laugh from them.
polomint38

Post by polomint38 »

CroydonBob wrote:I don't know about the US, but in the UK they have been out of fashion for quite some time. It's been "ghosts, ghosts, ghosts" for the last ten years. Hauntings, "psychics" talking to the dead, people in dark rooms looking scared.

Neither newspapers or TV have had much to say about flying saucers and aliens. The UFOnuts have been quiet too. Lots of new ghost hunting clubs, dwindling numbers of loonies sitting on hilltops with binoculars watching the skies (probably loads watching dogging sites).
Tony Williams wrote:Can't say I've heard anything about crop circles for a while, either. Pity really, I had a good laugh from them.
My pet alien has continued to make crop circles, even after she died. I can channel her if you want. :hyp
Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Ghosts aren't so big in the USA, not that they don't have their aficionados over here.
Yes, that one.
Tony Williams

Post by Tony Williams »

polomint38 wrote: My pet alien has continued to make crop circles, even after she died. I can channel her if you want. :hyp
After careful reflection I have decided that I do not want more information about your relationship with an alien female, nor do I wish to imagine you "channelling" her....

Unless she looks like this, of course, in which case I want all the details :ck

chaggle

Post by chaggle »

Or this...

Don't blame me - I voted remain :con
Croydon13013

Post by Croydon13013 »

Top marks to Tony for a picture of Yvonne Craig (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yvonne_Craig) as the Orion dancing girl in Star Trek. Better known as Batgirl.

Minus several thousand points to Chaggle for a pic of 7of9 who was not an alien but was a human who got Borgized.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an
Tony Williams

Post by Tony Williams »

Croydon13013 wrote:..... 7of9 who was not an alien but was a human who got Borgized.
Is that a technical term for "developed a ludicrously exaggerated female figure"?

She's a credit to her surgeon, I'm sure... :rll
chaggle

Post by chaggle »

Croydon13013 wrote:Top marks to Tony for a picture of Yvonne Craig (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yvonne_Craig) as the Orion dancing girl in Star Trek. Better known as Batgirl.

Minus several thousand points to Chaggle for a pic of 7of9 who was not an alien but was a human who got Borgized.
A) She was Tendaran - a Human born on Tendara, therefore an alien.

B) I don't care. :t2
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con