"The Sound Of Silence."

bindeweede
Site Admin

"The Sound Of Silence."

Post by bindeweede »

The old S&G classic. Not usually my cup of tea, but it has impact.

(To switch to full screen, click the Full screen icon in the bottom corner of the video player.

To exit out of full screen, press Esc on your keyboard or click the Full screen icon again.)

Tony Williams

Re: "The Sound Of Silence."

Post by Tony Williams »

I had a different S&G song running through my head last year: The 59th Street Bridge Song (aka Feelin' Groovy). I paid a visit to NY and took a ride on the Roosevelt Island Tramway - actually a cable car which runs right next to the Queensboro Bridge (aka 59th Street Bridge) and slightly above it, so I could look down on the bridge while silently humming the song... :roll:
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

Tony, thanks for those memories. I've never visited the US.

Anyway, here's the original.

(To switch to full screen, click the Full screen icon in the bottom corner of the video player.

To exit out of full screen, press Esc on your keyboard or click the Full screen icon again.)

chaggle

Post by chaggle »

bindeweede wrote:The old S&G classic. Not usually my cup of tea, but it has impact.
Certainly does have impact Very powerful.
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con
chaggle

Post by chaggle »

This amused me greatly. Just watch the face of the voice coach as he song progresses.

Don't blame me - I voted remain :con